Post by soitgoes on Feb 6, 2014 0:58:00 GMT
Hi. A year or two ago I submitted the idea for fuse in Powder Game on an older account, and it was uploaded exactly the way I described it after being approved. I'm not sure if it was exactly MY idea, but whatever.
I'm here to discuss a game idea for Dan-Ball, because I've played (and loved) their java games since 2009.
Here's how I see it:
* The best aspect of Powder Game? Creativity, the freedom of sandbox.
* Stick Ranger? RPG and adventure.
So what do I propose? I propose a game that incorporates both of these aspects into a grand-scale indie game.
And yes... like Minecraft.
But here's what I'm thinking:
* Customizable rangers
* Placeable one-color terrain blocks
* Enemy spawners
* Customizable player spawners
* Better online sharing
* Placeable elements (limited)
* Item chests, upgradeable weapons
* Maps with (possibly) multiple levels
In other words, a stickman adventure editor with 8bit mansions, castles, and dungeons, although you can pretty much design whatever you want.
If Dan-Ball created such a thing, and really tried to market it, it would be a success. It's very possible; they're very talented game designers.