Name: Trigger Color: Can be decided Type: Dragable Solid Description: Once dragged, it explodes without creating any air pressure. It "explodes" in the same way a line of c4 explodes. Solids and block in a 6 pixel radius around the explosion of each line of pixel disappears without creating any air pressure. It can be lit by ligher elements, and dissolves in acid. Kills ant. Uses: Triggers for guns using air pressure, air lasers, tech, player courses, doors.
Name: Sand Block?(I don't know a good name for this.) Color: #FBB917(Goldenrod) Type: semi solid Description: Flammable.When water,player,thunder,mercury,fighter,bomb, etc touches it, that part of the Sand block turns to powder.Acid melts it 1:10. Uses: Chain reactions, player courses, quick sand, and mines.
-good idea (@ canopy) dont make it block, its that whole "block cant move and stuff" problem -i Think it should be a solid (like metal, ice, c4 etc) and turn into powder like you said -the sand block (new name needed probably) should have an area of "turning into powderness" suck as 3-5 pixels so (for the player)you wouldnt need a 0-pen size line. -finally, things that should trigger; objects, water, (flammable = fire?) thunder, bomb and i think high wind/ explosions
im not the reviewer but these are my thoughts
been playing powder game for a year and two thirds
I like making new paragraphs per idea its easier i don't like making thought out paragraphs im just spamming now spam
Reaction: Lets liquids except Mercury pass through it. Falling solids such as powder or seed will be destroyed if touching. A pixel of a solid such as metal touching Filter will be destroyed. It kills bird, but lets through ant. Magma slowly dissolves it into more magma. Virus does not affect Filter, and gets destroyed. Acid destroys Filter in a 1:2 ratio. Can only be drawn in a 2 pixel line. Kills fighters and players unless a player has the Filter attribute. However, the player cannot shoot Filter with the attribute. Lets thunder and laser through, but not bomb.
Name: Stick (as in sticking)
State: semi-liquid (falls like a solid, but behaves like a liquid on an even surface of block)
Uses: Putting two elements together, player courses, chain reactions
Reaction: When touching another element except fan, it automatically sticks to it. When affected by wind it behaves like a liquid, unless it sticks to a rigid solid. When touching the surface of a liquid it immediately stops moving (as it sticks) and stays with the pixel(s) it was stuck to. If it sticks to pixels of one element already it cannot stick to more pixels of the same/another element. It sticks in a 1 pixel radius (9 pixels in total). Boxes coming in contact with Stick cannot move permanently, but fighters and players are not affected (this could be used for 'rafts' or platforms on liquids). Is not affected by magma, but burns when in contact with fire. Burns very slowly, but intensely (such as gas). Is not affected by clone (does not stick to clone, and falls off unless clone is under it). Is not affected by suds or snow, and snow does not turn into water when in contact. Is not affected by thunder, but is blown up by bomb. Is not affected by laser.
Name:Piranha or fish Color:? Type:Living powder Description:It goes into the water and acts almost exactly like bird,except when it touches you(your feet),you die.If it is not in,or near water it just goes back and forth on land,like a liquid.When it touches fire or another hot element(laser,magma,torch,thunder),it turns to powder,and then if that burns,of course the powder burns.It can also kill you if it is not in the water,which is when it will be flopping about on land.If it falls into the water,it makes a splash similar to the one made by stone into a liquid,but smaller. Uses:Traps,player courses,player homes(pets),player fighting,there may be more...
Paradox, Secret and Vertigo, don,t forget Rock: Name: Rock. Color: Dark Grey. Type: Solid. Description: A solid wich is destroyed by Acid and turns into Stone by Bomb. Uses: Minigames, Caves, Chain Reactions, Base Defense.
Also, here is a new one: Name: Paint Color: ?. Type: Solid. Description: Paint can have attributte that determines the color. If it,s attribute is Paint, Wind, Air or a non-element each pixel will have a random color. Doesn,t react to any elements but is destroyed by Acid. Uses: Minigames, Rainbows, Pixel Art etc.
1) Turns Laser to Thunder and Thuder to Laser. (ONLY IF IT IS 1 PIXEL by 1 PIXEL) 2) It acts like metal does with Thunder, except that when Thunder enters(not exits) it, it splits in the following 4 directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, except the direction from which it came. 3) Same as reaction 2 but it does this with laser too. 4) When laser is travelling through this it(the laser) is shrunk to one pixel in length. It also travels slower. 5) When a large amount of Thunder is being input into this element it turns the Thunder into a pattern.(For some this may more easily explain it: It will only let a pixel of Thunder in every quarter second. 6) When Thunder is in this element and it hits another pixel of Thunder(also in this element) head on they always cancel eachother out. 7) Same as reaction 6 but it does this with laser too 8) It becomes chemically inert when acid is poured on it.(But keeps its state of matter) This creates a secondary element.(Which needs not to be named since it is secondary): -----Secondary Element: -----1) Chemically inert, With one exception. -----2) Laser destroys it. It does not create anything when destroyed.(This includes air) -----3) It does not conduct electricity. -----4) Physically the same as the element it used to be, except for the color.(It looks like the original element, except it's faded.) 9) When laser or electricity is being transported through this element, the color of the whole group of [unnamed] becomes more saturated and bright.(Similar to glass)
Name: Strange Color: Green, but changes tint based on air pressure Type: Powder Description: It travels in the opposite direction of wind Turns anything it touches into exotic matter Repels other exotic matter Uses: As a one-use timer
1) Turns Laser to Thunder and Thuder to Laser. (ONLY IF IT IS 1 PIXEL by 1 PIXEL)
2) It acts like metal does with Thunder, except that when Thunder enters(not exits) it, it splits in the following 4 directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, except the direction from which it came. (Passing through UN with > 1pix only)
3) Same as reaction 2 but it does this with laser too.
4) When laser is travelling through this it(the laser) is shrunk to one pixel in length. It also travels slower.
5) When a large amount of Thunder is being input into this element it turns the Thunder into a pattern.(For some this may more easily explain it: It will only let a pixel of Thunder in every quarter second. (good for clocks)
6) When Thunder is in this element and it hits another pixel of Thunder(also in this element) head on they always cancel eachother out.
7) Same as reaction 6 but it does this with laser too
9) When laser or electricity is being transported through this element, the color of the whole group of [unnamed] becomes more saturated and bright.(Similar to glass) (it can't split doing this) (Btw 2nd state is unecessary)
Hmm *(1-6) Simplicity: ** Fun: **** Technological potential:****** Noob compatibility:**** reliance on spin-offs: * (0 after treaking)
There is already Paint on the non/element list. By the way, no one really knows who the real coder is. Listo was apparently a fraud, so perhaps they are anonymous. Then again, he really could have been. No one knows. Even if he was, he may view the new Forums without an account. It's taking a shot in the dark, trying to find out who's the programmer.
I'm from the Original ODBF! Beat that! I will update my backed up profile later.
Sometimes, I think. I think of the most important things in life. Like PG.
Why should anyone else then ha55ii be the dev? His profile reads "game programmer", he posts all the update info, has his blog and everything... wouldn't you as a programmer appear on the profile page, if you did something? So ha55i is the only game dev on there, so he codes PG, end of story. *edit* Oh and he doesn't speak english...
Name: Silicon Color: 0078FF (Hex) Type: solid Description: Behaves as a NAND gate Come from the old forum, under the name of ODNAND disabled.t28.net/forum/pgtech/7487.html If there is a pixel of NAND with one or three pixels of metal beside it (touching on sides, corners are disregarded), then the pixel of NAND will constantly shoot beams of laser in the opposite direction from the dot of metal (or out of the open side if three pixels of metal). This flow will only be interrupted if two lasers/streams of thunder enter in from the other two sides. Similarly, if torch is used instead of metal, then the NAND will make a stream of thunder coming from the side opposite the torch (or out of the open side if three pixels of torch), which will only be interrupted if two lasers/streams of thunder enter in from the other two sides. Additionally, if there are pixels of metal on each side of the pixel of NAND then it will act as a thunder splitter, similarly, if there are no pixels touching the dot of NAND it will act as a laser splitter. Note that the NAND pixel will disregard the set of rules for Lasers (metal pixels) if a dot of torch is nearby (touching one side), this allows metal wires to come from the NAND without interrupting it's operation under the Thunder rules. This can easily make Laser/Thunder power sources, Laser/Thunder converters, Laser/Thunder splitters, Laser/Thunder NAND gates, Laser/Thunder AND gates, and Thunder/Laser NOT gates. Laser/Thunder OR gates are also easy, but the technology for those already exists. Basically... This PWNS NAND behaves like metal, except for the rules detailed above. It melts in magma, is melted by acid, etc. Naturally, if a pixel of NAND is not in one of the conditions detailed here it will behave like metal.
I highly encourage users to consider this element. We could quite easily make simple Powder Game computers with this element.
Credits to droctagonapus for the origional NAND idea, even though I didn't realize he came up with a NAND first...
Credits to Miczu for his long lasting support of PG tech